Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy One YEAR Anniversary! Staying true to the way I blog... our anniversary was actually over a month ago. Still celebrating:)


We got to celebrate by going on a special date in Georgetown. Justin was so sweet getting be two dozen white roses. I haven't ever gotten white roses before and they were beautiful! Thanks honey, you treat me way better than I could ever deserve. You are the most patient, thoughtful, charismatic man I've ever met and I'm so thankful to have you in my life.


3 comments:

Arianne Pearce said...

Awwww how sweet! So fun! Glad you got to do something memorable for your annaversary. Help me with ideas for mine! It's in one week! Love ya!

Nat and Dave said...

Happy late anniversary! Time flys huh!! Your pic on your blog is so cute i love it! Glad you guys are having a good time in DC! Miss ya!

Andrea Hatch said...

I LOVE your wedding photos!! You guys are so adorable! My fav is the one in the field. Congratulations! (a little late)