Top ten reasons why I have the best sister in the world...
10. She is super mom and the best example ever
9. She is the most thoughtful person I know
8. She always does the right thing (which could go under the con side when you have to grow up in her shadow)
7. She knows how to cook anything you can think of and make it sound easy
6. She shoots guns and has her own pink shotgun... You're such a bad a
5. She is always truly happy for other's accomplishments and makes you want to succeed
4. She has the best full lips and crystal blue eyes (Thanks for robbing the gene pool before I came around)
3. She gets excited about little things- for example pancakes:)
2. She can drop into the splits in .03 seconds to win a contest for the whole Searle clan... where did that come from?!
1. She is always the one I turn to when I need sister advice... and she always is there for me. She knows the answer to any life question I can come up with.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Two of my best friends just got married only a few weeks apart. It was SOOO fun to see my girlfriends again. It had been almost a year since we had all been together again. TOO long. First we were off to San Diego for Lindsey James, back for a few weeks and then off to Utah for Britt Poulsen. They both had absolutely beautiful weddings! I'm so lucky to have such great best friends. Now if I can get them into the blogging world...
It was already snowing in Utah that weekend so I was grateful we did most of the pictures INSIDE. They turned out really cool!Bachlorette party part one at the Skybox. B was such a good sport in letting us embarrass her!
Here are some pictures from Lindsey and Jake's wedding in San Diego. It was such a beautiful area, it felt more like a destination wedding! It was so good to see our friends and enjoy some down time with our friends on the beach. I miss the ocean!!!
I loved her colors!
Justin with our friends Jake and Lynn's adorable little girl. She is WAY too cute. I'm nervous for when we have girls because Justin is such a sucker for them, he'll let them get away with murder.