Thursday, October 30, 2008

Top ten reasons why I have the best sister in the world...
10. She is super mom and the best example ever
9. She is the most thoughtful person I know
8. She always does the right thing (which could go under the con side when you have to grow up in her shadow)
7. She knows how to cook anything you can think of and make it sound easy
6. She shoots guns and has her own pink shotgun... You're such a bad a
5. She is always truly happy for other's accomplishments and makes you want to succeed
4. She has the best full lips and crystal blue eyes (Thanks for robbing the gene pool before I came around)
3. She gets excited about little things- for example pancakes:)
2. She can drop into the splits in .03 seconds to win a contest for the whole Searle clan... where did that come from?!
1. She is always the one I turn to when I need sister advice... and she always is there for me. She knows the answer to any life question I can come up with.

Happy Birthday Arianne!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you more than I could ever say in words. You are such a great sister and I'm so lucky to have you for my best friend. I hope you have a great birthday complete with pancakes in bed:)

3 comments:

Arianne Pearce said...

Ah how nice. Well, what can I say... I do love pancakes and you. Thanks for everything!

Littleshortstacks said...

Lindsey! I just found your blog this morning. I'm so excited to how found it!All your pictures are so cute. You two are adorable together!

Andrea Hatch said...

What a sweet post! Your sister sounds amazing! A pink shotgun and splits in .03 second?! She has some serious skillz.