Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Weddings!!!

Two of my best friends just got married only a few weeks apart. It was SOOO fun to see my girlfriends again. It had been almost a year since we had all been together again. TOO long. First we were off to San Diego for Lindsey James, back for a few weeks and then off to Utah for Britt Poulsen. They both had absolutely beautiful weddings! I'm so lucky to have such great best friends. Now if I can get them into the blogging world...

It was already snowing in Utah that weekend so I was grateful we did most of the pictures INSIDE. They turned out really cool!
Bachlorette party part one at the Skybox. B was such a good sport in letting us embarrass her!



Here are some pictures from Lindsey and Jake's wedding in San Diego. It was such a beautiful area, it felt more like a destination wedding! It was so good to see our friends and enjoy some down time with our friends on the beach. I miss the ocean!!!

I loved her colors!
Justin with our friends Jake and Lynn's adorable little girl. She is WAY too cute. I'm nervous for when we have girls because Justin is such a sucker for them, he'll let them get away with murder.

Lindsey and Jake at the Luau the night before the big day.

The girls at the bachelorette party. Woo woo!!!

Boys playing football on the sand

5 comments:

Jessica F. said...

I love weddings! Both of these weddings were beautiful!

You look gorgeous of course!!!

Arianne Pearce said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun! What beautiful friends you have. Brit's dress is so different and she looked gorgeous!! I want another picture of Lindsey James dress because it looked beautiful- but hard to tell from only seeing the top. Sure love ya!

taryn said...

sounds so fun! so fun to see you in san diego--how serendipitous!

Katherine Fajen said...

I love you, I'm so glad I got to see you! :)

Jeff and Linz said...

Yeah we found you!! Your picture is to die for, it looks like it came straight out of a magazine! We miss you guys! Love you!! Beautiful weddings by the way