Thursday, September 25, 2008

We LOVE visitors... especially when those visitors are my parents!

Over Labor Day weekend my parents came to visit us! It was so fun to be able to spend time with them and to have them see our new little place. We got to do lots of fun stuff. We went to Mount Vernon, kayaking in the Potomac, hiking around Roosevelt Island, a Nats game (which was the highlight for my dad because he got to have a hotdog). We were so sad to see them leave but were just so happy to have some time with them. Thanks for coming to visit mom and dad. Come again soon!!








3 comments:

Arianne Pearce said...

Oh my gosh what gorgeous pictures!!! It looks amazing there. What fun activities. I would love to do that. what a beautiful lake. Of course dad and his hot dogs- that's so funny. You look so hot in those leggings. I bought some and still haven't figured out how to pull them off. You are my inspiration!

Andrea Hatch said...

I am so jealous!! I want my parents to come out and visit!

Caitlyn said...

I'm jealous, I want my parents to come visit too! It was so fun going to the haunted forest with you guys this weekend. Let me know you e-mail address and I'll send you pictures. They're a little funky because of all the dust, but I'm sure your editing abilities are better than mine(I have none). By the way, remind me not to stand in pictures with you ever again, you are way too cute! Hope your doing good!