Thursday, July 10, 2008

Our new casa

Ok, so I have been promising my family that is out West and some friends to put up pics of our new place and considering we've lived here now over a month I figured it's time. So for those of you who have been asking... here it is! At first we were so sad to leave our old apartment but we LOVE the new little townhome so much that we haven't really missed it. Out with the old and in with the new. Here are some pics of both.


We DO miss our old view from the 16th floor. Pretty sunsets!

And here is our new place!

We love love love all the beautiful trees. We are still just ten minutes from the city but we feel more secluded with the trees out front. There is even a cute little river out front.

6 comments:

Katherine Fajen said...

Love the wood floors in the new place, it looks very cute!

Nat and Dave said...

Looks very cute my friend! Looks like you are having a fun summer! miss you! love ya! isnt it fun living away somewhere new and fun! There is just so much to do and explore! If we ever come back id love for you to show it all to me! Come visit us anytime!

Shea Smith said...

How exciting! now you have plenty of room for a baby. ha ha JK! Glad you like the move!

Jake and Lynn said...

Okay your place is for real the cutest. I love it!!! Is it sad that I am jealous of how roomy your townhome is. We'll be out here in southern California living apartment life for what seems like forever. Hope we can make it out your way sometime to visit. Talk to you soon!

Andrea Hatch said...

I LOVE your new place! You put everything in so beautifully and I loooove those bare wood floors. Congrats on your new home!

P.S. You know what would look really good in your living room?? The Rock Band set....just an idea.

Arianne Pearce said...

I really like your new place. Seems like the flooring and rooms must make it really nice. Way to go on the decorating!