Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lake Powell with the Searle Clan


We had a great time in Lake Powell with the Searle family. They all love boating and the outdoors so the week was filled with no stop fun. Lindsey was tearing it up on the water while I was humiliated by my wife and the fact that she is better than me at water sports! Here are some pictures of our trip.


Me riding an Air Chair for the first time!



Repelling down the rocks into the lake. I am scared of heights but my wife is crazy and loves this stuff.

Lindsey with our adorable new nephew Kyle.




Our cute niece Emilee!

Lindsey ripping it up on the wakeboard.



4 comments:

Shea Smith said...

Lake Powell looks so much fun! I have never been but Misti and I always talk about planning a trip.:) Glad you guys had such a fun time!

The Lunts said...

Fun seeing that red rock makes me want to be there with you guys!

maeveinthecity said...

yeah for blogs!! we LOVED getting together with you guys and are really excited to see you again tonight!

Andrea Hatch said...

You are so lucky!!! I love Lake Powell!! But remind me to not get in a water sport contest.....or any sport contest with Lindsey.