Monday, July 21, 2008

Tag, I'm it!
Tagged by Michelle Morley... like three weeks ago. Opps, better late then never!

Rules: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions, and three random facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end.

3 Joys

1. JUSTIN Truly the greatest blessing in my life and constantly puts me in a good mood.
2. Being outside and enjoying the fun things around me to see and do.
3. Finding a really good deal.

3 Fears

1. Critters! I hate bugs. Justin sometimes comes home to upside down cups on the floor with bugs under them.
2. Loosing Justin
3. Public speaking. Not just the normal fear, I get blotchy and red all over and people always ask if I'm having an allergic reaction. "Yes, allergic to public speaking!"

3 Goals

1. Figure out a way to see my nieces and nephews more often.
2. Recruit all our friends to the East Coast
3. Get tan this summer despite working a 9 to 5.

3 Obsessions

1. Chocolate chip cookies!
2. Cottage cheese and peas. For all of you gagging right now, don't knock it till you try it. I have converted several roommates to loving this little concoction (including my current roommate:)
3. The magic eraser. It really is MAGICAL! Gets all marks off walls

3 Random Facts

1. I love staying in hotels and wearing their slippers and robes. I don't know why since I have a ton of robes and slippers at home. It's just not the same.
2. I'm kind of OCD when it comes to things being in a formation. Example: Our soap dispenser, tooth brush holder, and cup have to be in a triangle formation or it bugs me... weird I know. Justin jokes that I should have been a quarterback since I love formations so much!
3. I love being scared. I guess that is why I like things like sky diving and repelling or anything else that puts my stomach in my throat.

I tag Taryn, both Jessicas, Cambria, and Andrea.

2 comments:

Arielle said...

That cup trick is lame!!! That's what jonesy does but then what do you do after that? You have to put paper under it and then slide it to the bathroom and flush it. Too risky. It's easier to just whack it with a shoe until it's in pieces. I'll leave the big ones on the wall just to scare away all the others who dare to come into my house.

Chad and Mareille Taylor said...

I love you new apartment! I wish we were there to hangout in it with you! I LOVE the picture at the top of your blog!!!! could you guys be any cuter?