Tuesday, August 5, 2008

White House Tour

Tonight we were really lucky to get a tour of the West Wing of the White House from the Secretary of Health and Human Services, Mike Leavitt. It was great to see the West Wing, where all the action happens. We are so thankful to Secretary Leavitt for taking time out of his busy schedule to give us the tour. It was so hot and humid out tonight that you can probably see the sweat dripping off of us! Here are some pictures of Lindsey and I along with my family and Secretary Leavitt.



Us in the Rose Garden



Here are some pictures of Lindsey and I along with my brother and sister taking questions from the Press!




Some of Lindsey and I in front of the White House.


We think we are so cool with our passes to the White House!
We also went inside the West Wing to see the Oval Office, Cabinet Room, etc but weren't allowed to take pictures in there. It was amazing to walk in the same hallways as so many great men who have lead our country!

4 comments:

Arielle said...

Wow that's freakin sweet! Does the west wing look newer than the part the public tours? And how could you wear a suit in this kind of weather? I can barely stand it in a swimsuit!

Shea Smith said...

How exciting! Glad you guys had fun!

Kevin Kerry Kolton & Krew Asay said...

Linds

Hey it has been way too long. You look like you are having so much fun. We miss you and hope to see you soon. I'm sad we missed you in lake powell. I can't believe we were there at the same time. We find out if we are having a boy or girl next month so I will keep you posted. Love Ya

Kerry

Jessica F. said...

You guys look totally official!