Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Chi Town's Finest

Two weekends ago I went to Chicago for the weekend. I had a conference there on Monday so I flew out on Friday to spend the weekend with Marshall and Lindsey Lunt! They were nice enough to let me crash at their lavish apartment in downtown Chicago. My Lindsey was flying out on standby later on Friday, but didnt make it there because there were a bunch of cancellations. Needless to say we were both upset because we were really looking forward to the weekend in Chicago since neither of has had ever been there. Below is a picture of Marshal and Lindsey along with Mike and Chantele Lunt, who came up from South Bend, IN. It was great to see all of them, but as you can tell, there is an empty space where Lindsey should be!


Reenacting the scene from Ferris Buellers Day Off when we went to the Sears Tower!!View of Chicago from the Sears Tower.
With Marshall and Mike Lunt.



I love how the Chicago River goes right through downtown Chicago. I loved Chicago and how clean the city was. It is now one of my favorite cities in the U.S., if not my favorite.

3 comments:

Shea Smith said...

Chicago is great! We have really liked living here over the summer, there is always something going on in the city. Sorry you couldn't make it Lindsey, that's no fun. Glad you had fun Justin.

Andrea Hatch said...

I can't believe how beautiful that picture of the river through Chicago looks! I want to go! I feel so bad for Lindsey that she didn't make it!

Unknown said...

We also caught a glimpse of Batman while cruising down Clark Street. Oh wait, maybe that was Justin hanging out our car window yelling "I am the Dark Knight!" at pedestrians.

It was a tight weekend Justin, Chi would love to have you back anytime.

Missed you Lindsey!