Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Sister Comes to Visit

I was so sad to see my mom leave but my sister came out two weeks later for a visit. She is mom to five adorable kids and knows EVERYTHING there is to know about being a great mom. I joke that she is my mom encyclopedia. She just makes everything look so easy. Camden thinks she is the coolest person on earth. In fact when we took her to the airport to go back to Texas Camden informed me that he would be leaving to get on the airplane with Arianne. I can't blame the kid, she is way more fun than me.
Camden's favorite thing to do is go to the park by our house and play either football, baseball or basketball. It was so cute to watch them play together.Arianne brought the boys these bath towels with their names embroidered on the back. They crack me up. Camden loves to just wear his around the house. Every time he puts it on he becomes what we call the "generous lion". He asks if we'd like a cupcake or lollipop and what color. I love this kids imagination but I have no idea where the connection between lions and giving out treats came from.

2 comments:

Arianne Pearce said...

Well... you are too kind but I do love the pics. The lion cracks me up so bad. I love the one of him laughing. I loved being there!! Waaa!

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

Way too cute! Love the bath towel pics! And so glad your sister got to come visit, lucky lady!