Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Little guy maybe not so little...

We had Crew's one month appointment today and were shocked by his jump in percentage. When we went to the pediatrician three weeks ago he was 28th percentile for weight, today he jumped to 78th. He was 50th for height and today jumped to 75th for height. Our doctor said she thought we may have missed his one month check and this was his two month check. Ha, so much for having a lighter baby that won't throw my back out when I carry him around. Here are a few pictures of our growing baby and family over the past few weeks.
Loved having my mom here after he was born to hang out and help. Justin didn't have any time off so it was so nice to have my mom to hang out with. I just love being around her. She is always happy and smiling. We laugh at all the same stupid things. I think she deserves a gold medal for all her help in getting Crew here! I was sad to see my mom leave but just two weeks later my sister came in town. We had such a blast. This trip was some of the best times I've ever had with my sister and will need it's own post... coming shortly.We got to go out to dinner with the Neumanns. Dinner at restaurants is a little different with two! One is feeding Crew while the other was up taking Camden to the bathroom several times.
These two are already best buds. Camden is so sweet to Crew. Any time he cries Camden runs to him and says, "Are you looking for the big brother Crew?". He pats his tummy and gives him kisses all the time but luckily isn't really into holding him yet.
Our first real family outing was to Cox Farms last weekend. I love this place. We took Camden when he was just a baby but obviously he enjoyed it a little more this go around.

2 comments:

Rach Williams said...

your little family is gorgeous!

Rachel said...

Such a beautiful family!