Tuesday, November 16, 2010

West Palm Beach

Justin had a business trip to West Palm Beach, FL a few weeks ago. Camden and I weren't about to miss out on the fun so we tagged along for the trip. We got to stay at a ridiculously nice resort called The Breakers. I've never seen such a over the top beautiful resort. I knew when we arrived in our Ford Taurus rental car behind a Bentley and in front of a Mercedes that we were just a little out of place. We didn't mind by the way. Before Camden was born I went with Justin on his business trips and it was always fun but this time it was so nice to have someone to play with while Justin was off working. Camden was a great date!

Good chance this kid is spending too much time with me....? He took my sunglasses and phone from me and then walked around with his hand on his hip talking in his gibberish. Do I walk with my hand on my hip?!Good thing he also got some male bonding time in!
Camden put his head down on the table while we were eating at Cheesecake Factory and fell asleep. Play hard. Sleep hard... anywhere.
My dreamland. I would like to spend all my time in this ice cream/candy shop. I took Camden there four times in the five days we were there.
West Palm Beach has more money than people know what to do with. Every house looks like a castle, and I've never passed so many Ferrari's, Bentley's, and every other luxury cars in my life.Justin was adamant that he get a picture with this A1A sign. Apparently it was quoted in a Vanilla Ice song...? Yeah, I don't remember it but I pretended to be as excited as he was.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

So fun! I am pretty sure you don't walk around with your hand on your hip while talking on the phone, but might have to notice next time. Also, I totally know the A!A part of the Vanilla Ice song. I am crazy and have that song memorized for the most part! Glad you and Camden were able to tag along!

Karissa Kay said...

that sounds amazing!! Camden is getting so big. He looks like a little kid now! What happened to our babies?!

Bethany said...

I was wondering if you guys were still alive. It seems like I haven't seen you in forever! Looks like you've been having lots of fun! If Justin has a work trip, it's usually to Gratan, CT...and he's usually on a submarine for days straight, so it's not exactly a fun trip to tag along with!

Rachel said...

Linz, I'm glad you got to see West Palm. Such a crazy area and I've been to that Cheesecake there at City Center a couple of times.. I'm actually gonna be in DC next week for a conference at the DC Convention Center... have Justin give me some recommendations for downtown DC eating..

Ty Jennings

Arianne Pearce said...

You don't remember that part of the vanilla ice song? Something is wrong with you. Anyway, glad you had a great time. Sure looks like fun! What a cute baby I have...