Monday, April 5, 2010

Hoppy Easter

Camden had a great 1st Easter! He learned how to go on an Easter egg hunt. Well kind of. He crawled over to two eggs and happily sat clinging them together while he watched the other kids go on a mad dash.
Easter morning he used the same technique only this time he watched his mom and dad go on a mad dash. Yes, we are still six-year-olds. Sometimes I wonder if we're mature enough to have a kid. Probably not, but we'll keep him!
Tried to sneak a few of my cupcakes. He did get a taste of frosting.
And then let us do a little photo session. This is the kid that NEVER sits still long enough to get a picture. I'm not sure if he thought he was posing for senior shots or maybe GQ.
Seriously check out the hand on the thigh even! This kid cracks me up.
He even gave me a little yoga shot. Downward dog. He does this little move all the time (and with better posture than I can do) but we can never catch it on camera. That is until now!

Oh and these are the other things we've been up to-
Cherry blossom festival
Playing at the park
This little face kills me
Check out those buck teeth!
Oh and don't forget pulling EVERYTHING off all shelves, out of cupboards, and unrolling all toilet paper. Ha! It's a little hard to get upset when he flashes this little grin!


5 comments:

Hoya Hatch said...

I LOVE that last shot of Camden, he couldn't be any cuter. And I love his easter portraits...he was so GQ. PS, those cupcakes were AMAZING!

Andrea Hatch said...

Oops, didn't know I was signed into Dan's account!

Karissa Kay said...

he is so cute! I love his GQ pose. Hilarious!

taryn said...

oh, my! he is so precious! that GQ pose is killer!!! miss you guys.

Arianne Pearce said...

Oh my gosh. I can't get enough! I love all your pictures. Camden's sure growin' up fast!! Sure wish I was there to see these things in person- blah!