Monday, April 12, 2010

Fast Forward

Crazy to think how life can change so drastically in just a couple years. I'm one of those people that is always making plans. One year, five year and ten year plans. Not to say that those plans stay the same year to year or even day to day but I just like to think about it. I don't know that two years ago I could have pressed fast forward in my mind and imagined I'd be where I am now. I feel so lucky and thankful to have these two boys in my life. I wish I could just hit pause.

Two years ago at the cherry blossom festival... Our friend who happens to be an AMAZING photographer Andrea Hatch took the first picture.

One year ago...
Last week...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Linds I LOVE your jacket! sooo cute :)

oh, this is Whitney aka your sister by the way ha!

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

oh how fun that you can always have the same go to photo op! I'm excited to see it as the years pass and more and more kids come into the equation:)
your hair is always soooo gorgeous! i had to click and enlarge on each picture to admire it close up:)

Andrea Hatch said...

Omigosh!! I love that you have a photo there every year!!! You guys are super models every year.

treadfamily said...

Your little boy is so cute. Tay and I live outside of DC now too, well he lives on base on I live in Alexandria but we see him on the weekends! Hope everything is going well with your family.