Sunday, November 15, 2009

Searle Girl Trip!

Every year the girls in my family get together for a trip. This year we went to Texas. I have two sister-in-laws that live in Austin and my sister Arianne just moved to San Antonio. We met in San Antonio and did all the things that constitute a girl vacation... shopping, getting nails done, eating and more shopping. I was there for 7 days and we had dessert every single night and sometimes twice.
After a few days my sister-in-laws had to head back so my mom, sister and I got to hang out an extra day. I stayed in Texas a whole week so that I could spend some one on one time with my sister since we haven't had that in a really long time. Even though it has tough being away from Justin I'm glad that I did!We went to down town San Antonio along the Riverwalk. LOVE this place.
There were really cool outdoor restaurants and live music.
I've mentioned before on my blog that my sister is my 'mom encyclopedia'. I call her at least every other day with a question. She is so great with Camden and he obviously loves every minute of aunt bonding time. It was so fun to stay at her house and hang out with her kiddos.
One afternoon when we were outside playing basketball with the kids I looked over and saw Camden doing this...
This kid is like a puppy. He has to lick all objects that come near him. He usually does this to his car seat. Funny little boy. It was a great trip and I can't wait for next year!!

1 comment:

Arianne Pearce said...

Yeah! We had such a great time. I need more of my sis in my life! I wish we lived closer... sniff sniff Love ya!