Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mwaaahaha!

If you are wondering to yourself why Justin and my face masks look so weird that would be because they are for little kids. My husband is such a good sport. He always goes along with my overexcitement for all holidays and gets into it with me. Although he complained about the cape I made him wear for a good two weeks beforehand you better believe that HE was the one running around a parking lot that night with it flying behind him in the wind. He secretly loved it. You're not fooling anyone babe!
Couldn't decide what to make Camden be for Halloween, a superhero or pea in the pod so....
Luckily he had plenty of opportunities to be both!
In my scheming not only did I get a grown man to wear a child's costume and a cape BUT I also got the entire Neumann family to think that they had to be in costume to go to this Halloween brunch for kids.
We were the only adults in costume Ha! It was awesome! Fortunatley, they were all good sports about it and we all had a blast.

2 comments:

Jessica F. said...

Camden is the cutest little thing! I LOVE both of his costumes. That fact that you were all super heroes made my day.

Let's talk about how amazing you look in your costume. AMAZING!!!

The Wilkins Family said...

Haha Lins I love it! The capes remind me of Hawaii and your cape obsession then:) Way to go Justin for being a great sport. You guys are such a cute little family!!