Monday, June 8, 2009

Camden's 1st Baseball Game

A couple weekends ago we headed up to Baltimore for Camden's first O's game! It was such a fun night. The weather was perfect, it was an exciting game, we had a fun group with Sean Cambria and two of their friends, and we had yummy cinnamon pretzels! What more can you ask for?!

Camden is so easy to take along everywhere we go. He was so good at the game. He just sat with us and looked around the whole time. Justin loved having his little buddy to watch the game.

9 comments:

Jessica said...

How fun! He looks like he was born to be an Oriole fan! And what a proud dad with his little buddy!

Abby said...

Ah I wish we could have made it! Camden is so cute in all of his Orioles gear--he's already beating me at games attended this summer!

Andrea Hatch said...

Gosh, having a baby hasn't slowed you down one bit! That's awesome you took Camden to the game, those pics of him are adorable!!!

Jessica F. said...

Looks like he had the time of his life! What a little cutie!!!

Littleshortstacks said...

You three are terribly cute. I can't believe how amazing you look (like you never even had a baby) but I can believe how happy you all are. What a blessing of a baby!

Jeff and Linz said...

How fun! He is so cute, I can't wait to meet him! We miss you guys!

maeve said...

hahaha im dying!! he is the cutest thing EVER!!!

Bethany said...

I totally blog stocked you from my cousin Jessie's blog. You guys are my heroes! I hope we're out on the town having adventures with our little guy a month after he's born. He's adorable. Can't wait to actually see him in person. :)

John said...

is his middle name "yards"?