Friday, May 15, 2009

Camden's First Photo Shoot

I am so lucky to have a best friend who also happens to be an INCREDIBLE photographer. Alia Cardwell did Camden's first photo shoot when he was two weeks old and got some great moments. Here are some of our favorites. Thanks Alia for these great pics!!!

I'm so glad Alia got one with a little smile!! So dang cute
I love this one. If he is ever fussing he instantly calms down the second Justin holds him to his chest like this. Loves his dad!
His little tongue is constantly hanging out

7 comments:

Arianne Pearce said...

I am so glad that you posted those! You three are such beautiful people- seriously. I just think these shots are priceless and your friend did such a great job.

Jessica F. said...

He is the CUTEST little guy EVER! I love him. I need to hold him very soon... I will be calling!

Katherine Fajen said...

He looks so great, what a good-lookin family!!!

Littleshortstacks said...

No surprise, Camden is cute as a button! I'm glad you guys got some cute pictures of him already!

Gleason's said...

Wow! I keep checking for new pictures, yeah. He is so cute, hope to meet him this weekend.
Love, Connie and Family

Andrea Hatch said...

The photos are sooooo beautiful! Alia did a great job and you guys are such a picture perfect family. Camden is SOOOOO cute.

Alia Cardwell said...

I love the pictures you chose! So cute and I can't wait to take more. It was so fun.