Monday, March 2, 2009

Motorcross!!

So last week Justin tells me that on Saturday we are going on a special date night that he has planned. In Colorado I grew up around dirt biking and I LOVE it. Justin knows how much I miss that stuff out in DC. I was so excited when I found out that we were going to the Freestyle Motorcross at the Verizon Center I couldn't stop smiling. It was such a fun night.
Hard to tell, but this was a back flip. It is incredible to see the variations these guys are putting on tricks now. They have to be a little nuts to do this stuff!!
This little boy was in the seat next to us and was instantly attached to Justin. It's so funny how kids just love him. Justin said 'that was cool' at one point, and from then on the kid kept saying 'THAT WAS COOL!' even if nothing happened. His parents were so embarrassed and kept apologizing because he kept leaning on Justin and putting his little arm on his. It was so cute!!
This was the winner of the whole thing!!! He seemed like such a cool guy. He was so nice to the kids that wanted his autograph. In his interview after he won he kept saying how grateful he was for the fans and how he owed everything to the Lord. Nice to have a GOOD role model for kids.

4 comments:

Jessica F. said...

So fun! We love that kind of stuff!

Katherine Fajen said...

That looks like so much fun! I find motocross strangely hot- don't ask me! I cannot get over that adorable picture of the little boy with his had on Justin! Too cute! P.S. You are looking so good! :)

Michelle and Tyler said...

How are you guys doing? How is the pregnancy going? It is so fun to see pictures of your little tummy! You look so cute!

Mike and Britt said...

Too bad you were not able to pull off the typical motorcross attire - being prego would have only enhanced the look! :)