Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baby Neumann Shower

I have the best friends EVER!! Last weekend my girlfriends threw me the cutest baby shower.
This game was so funny. The girls had to tear off a strand of streamer that they thought would fit around my prego belly.



I got to have my girlfriends from college there for the shower. They flew in from California and Utah.



Alia and Cambria worked so hard to plan the whole thing!
The best part about the shower was the surprise guest MY MOM!! I was totally shocked and it made the whole thing perfect. Sorry the picture is really blurry. We dropped our camera but it was the only shot we got together.

9 comments:

Abby said...

Lindsey I was SO disappointed I could make it to the shower!! We were out of town that day, but it looks like it was so much fun. Hope to see you soon:)

Abby said...

I mean "couldn't make it"...ha. (Sorry for the double comment, but I had to correct that).

Mike and Britt said...

Woo Hoo! Go Girl's Weekend - Go Baby Blue Neumann! Wow, I cannot believe the trip has come and gone . . . so, when should we start planning the next trip! :)

Andrea Hatch said...

What a beautiful shower!!!! I mean the food, you, and all the guests. I was so sad I was out of town that weekend!

Cardon & Whitney said...

Lindsey!! Your shower was a blast! I was so impressed from watching you walk around in heels with a prego belly like it was nothing!

Shea Smith said...

OK....you look so amazing! So cute! What a great shower. You are so lucky to have such great friends. I don't remember how far along you are, but you are crazy small. Can't wait to see pictures of this little boy.

Arianne Pearce said...

Sad I couldn't be there, but good to know you are WELL taken care of. We are very excited for this little guy to join our family!

Lance and Becky said...

Linds, YAY! I'm so happy you found me :) You look beautiful! Congratulations on the new one coming, I'm so excited for you, and you will be the cutest mommy!

Melissa said...

I loved the shower, it was so fun and the food was amazing! And you look fantastic, your little man is going to be so dang cute! Are you counting down the days yet?