Saturday, April 5, 2008

St. Petersburg

Alright, we are way behind on posting! We took this trip about a month ago. Justin had a business trip in Florida so of course I had to jump on the chance to go somewhere warmer, and of course not wanting to be away from each other had something to do with it. It was so great to take a break from work. I LOVE staying in hotels! I don't know why, I always have. It's like magic when you go out during the day and come back to a clean room! At night we went out and walked around the town. There is a really fun night life there with live music and cool restaurants.
Justin... apparently emulating good old Columbus.
Our hotel was so beautiful! Anyone who knows what Casa Bonita (my favorite restaurant in Colorado) looks like, it kind of had that old Mexico feel.

5 comments:

Arielle said...

How do you know spencer and breckan? They are going on vacation with us.

Jonesy said...

I don't know them but my brother is friends with Spencer. We are all going to hawaii and he invited them too. We leave next week.

Andrea Hatch said...

Lindsey! I just found your blog and I am so excited to read it! My fam blog is andreamarie123.blogspot.com. I can't believe you guys got to go to FL, I am so jealous!!

P.S. I was working on your pics last night and I can't wait until I'm done so I can show you!

The Lunts said...

You guys do the greatest things! So fun!

Spencer said...

Casa Bonita. Oh man.