Tuesday, March 4, 2008



My mom and sister came in town for a little Searle Girl Weekend! Every year we get all the Searle Girls together which can be a lot with all my sister-in-laws, and we go on a trip. But this year with everyone so busy my mom and sister just came to me:) My cute sister is seven months pregnant with a little baby boy! It was so fun to have them here to see our apartment and take them around town. Justin was such a great sport hanging with all the girls, although he didn't come on the day we went shopping, got pedicures and went to a chick flick... I can't figure out why!Inner Harbor in Baltimore!



5 comments:

Lindsey said...

I can't believe Justin passed up the pedicures...I will do anything for a foot massage.

Breckan said...

oh linds! i wish i could come visit you in d.c.. you look happy and well. are you ever coming back to utah?

Arielle said...

Lindsey, I think that is the same spencer who is friends with my brother. How do you know him? If it is the same spencer, he's going to hawaii with us soon.

Nat and Dave said...

Yay! I am so glad you have a blog! Its so fun to see all your pics and hear about your life! Sounds like you guys are having a blast! You two are so so incredibly cute! Love ya!

Jessica F. said...

I LOVE girl time, it is always the best thing for me!