Friday, July 29, 2011

Belly Shots

I wish I was one of those girls that remembered to take a weekly picture of my bump but I really didn't take very many pictures throughout this whole pregnancy. Luckily one of my best friends happens to be an amazing photographer and she snapped a few of me along the way. Then last weekend Camden, Justin and I went to Old Town Alexandria and Justin snapped a few pictures. Turns out my husband is a pretty good photographer too! The top three pictures are ones that he took and the others are from Alia Cardwell.


This pregnancy has been much smoother then Camden's. Not a single trip to the ER! (I'm knocking on wood as I'm writing this) I did however find out at my last appointment several weeks ago that I'm already 50% effaced. They sent me over to the hospital to get a more accurate measurement. My doctor warned me that if my cervix was 3cm or less that I would be on bed rest. If I measured below 2cm I wouldn't be allowed to leave the hospital. Ehhh! Well I was at 3.1!!! I was put on moderate bed rest since I was borderline. Since I'm not much of a home body, to say the least, I've been going a little stir crazy. Thank you to all the friends that have been playing at our house helping Camden and me stay sane. I have my next appointment this Wednesday to find what I'm measuring. Keeping my fingers crossed that I've stayed the same and haven't progressed!

5 comments:

Arianne Pearce said...

Oh I for sure have my fingers crossed! Keep that little guy in there!

And also- those pictures are rediculous. It's a bit intimidating being related to someone who looks like they walked straight out of a magazine! Love ya.

Karissa Kay said...

Seriously the most gorgeous pregnant woman EVER! You look so great. We miss you guys!! And keep that baby in there a little longer! Good luck!

The Wilkins Family said...

Wow lins you look amazing! Your belly is the size of mine post-pregnancy :) Hope everything goes well at your next drs visit... keep us posted

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

Oh man, bed rest is so hard! Good luck! Your belly shots are BEAUTIFUL! You are the custest pregnant Mommy ever!

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Such pretty photos!!!! Good luck with the bed rest! Somedays as a mom of a 2 year old a day on "rest" sounds nice:) i'm sure it's hard though!! luckily camden seems to have lots of people who love him and can be helpful close by!