Wednesday, May 11, 2011

OH BOY... another boy!

We had a sonogram at 13 weeks and it was pretty clear that another boy was on the way. Since it was so early in the pregnancy we had our 20 week sonogram on Monday just to make sure. Yep, still a boy! We are so dang excited!!!!! I can't wait to have two boys running around causing havoc together. Camden will be happy to have a partner in crime.
Funny how documenting goes out the window with the second pregnancy. These are the only belly shots we've taken and I'm half way through the pregnancy. I look about the same in both pictures because I swear I popped right out this time. It was like I woke up one morning and BAM. Again second pregnancy is a whole new ball game! I'm happy to be showing. It makes the whole in-between stage when I catch people staring at my stomach and then looking at the ceiling when I look at them thing so much less awkward. You can actually tell I'm pregnant:)
15 weeks
20 weeksLuckily Camden already seems to like him. He is so sweet kissing and patting my belly. He always wants to "see the baby" by lifting up my shirt to see my stomach. Cute until we were at church and he is lifting up my dress and yelling "I WANNA SEE BABY!"

11 comments:

Littleshortstacks said...

Congrats! You look so darling...you make one HOT pregnant lady! I hope your stomach doesn't give you so much trouble this time around!?!
So excited for you guys!

The Wilkins Family said...

You are too cute Lins! Congrats on another boy... Camden will have so much fun having a partner in crime :)

Janelle said...

Congrats Lindsey! I bet Camden will love having a little brother!

Jessica F. said...

Best news ever. Boys are the BEST!

Abby said...

Woohoo! I'm so excited for this BFF for our little guy:) Camden is going to be such a cute big brother too.

Arianne Pearce said...

Wow, you are so dang skinny it's amazing. You look beautiful! Glowing! Camden is adorable. What a wonderful growing family!!

Karissa Kay said...

yay!! Congrats! You look adorable, of course!

Justin and Lindsey Neumann said...

Sorry to those whose comments got deleted! I didn't delete them I swear!!! The last two posts just disappeared and then came back but the comments were gone. So weird! Has that happened to anyone else?

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

Yay! I am so excited for you! Two is so fun... and crazy! I bet Camden will be a great big brother! It must be a boy thing cause Casen would lift up my shirt to see "baby" all the time too! Crazy boys! You look just adorable! Miss ya Linds!

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

Congrats on having another boy!! How fun it is!! You'll love it... especially a year froom when he's born and they can actually entertain eachother :) About the message you left.. I don't even remember that email anymore.. Convo me on my etsy shop (it's all I use and I get on everyday) Here's the link www.dapperdude.etsy.com
You look FABULOUS by they way :)

Rach Williams said...

CONGRATS girl! I'm sure the second boy will be just as cute as your other two boys.