Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving

My mom and dad flew out to DC to spend Thanksgiving with us this year! This was my first Thanksgiving dinner that I actually made and had at our house. Needless to say, coming from a girl that doesn't like to cook I was a little nervous. Luckily, my mom is an amazing cook. Minus a frozen turkey that morning and the rest of the food getting cold waiting for the turkey (minor details) it went without a hiccup! I'll work on my timing for next year. Camden didn't seem to mind. Notice the pea lodged in his belly button. Nice.
The whole week we got to relax and hang out with my parents. It was such a blast. Camden adores his grandma and grandpa. He was cracking up at everything they did.

I tried to convince my parents to send this out as their Christmas card this year but they declined. Weird. Something about my other 5 siblings being jealous. While we were sad to see them go the morning after Turkey day the partying didn't stop there. Justin's sister Whitney was home from college and his cousins, the Gleasons came up from Richmond. We went to the National Harbor Ice Show. It was so fun! The theme was The Grinch That Stole Christmas. They even had an ice slide. Camden went down it by himself. Although he ended up upside down and backwards at the end he still had a huge smile on his face.
Check out this kids eyes! Do you think we has excited?!Oh the matching hats.Camden thinks his uncle Sean is his own personal amusement park.I told Mrs. Clause to put in a good word for us with the big man.

No comments: