Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Gulcub

This is part two of "I swear my husband must sneak into our son's room at night to whisper subliminal messages such as 'YOU LOVE GOLF' because really this kid loves golf." He has his very own little set of golfclubs, courtesy of his Grandpa Neumann. "Gulcub," as Camden calls them, was one of his first words.
He loved driving the golf cart just as much as running around on the course...maybe even more.

For the sake of a fun comparison picture....
This is Camden at 3 weeks on his first golf outing.
This is him on the same hole at 15 months. Just a slight change:)

8 comments:

Jessica F. said...

Cutest father/son pictures EVER!

Arianne Pearce said...

Oh man that's awsome! Super cute pics. That little boy of mine is so fun.

The Wilkins Family said...

OH MY GOSH... love it! So cute that they make golf clubs that small. He is a cutie

maeve said...

im dying and chris is so jealous! ditto jessica, cutest pics EVER!

Alisha Haight said...

That is so cute that he has his own mini golf clubs!!

Brett and Lex said...

The picture of them holding hands is so cute! That needs to be framed!! :)

Karissa Kay said...

I'm dying at how cute these photos are! I love it!

Jeff and Linz said...

I am dying! I can't believe how BIG he is Linz!! That picture of them with their clubs is amazing! I just love this post!