Sunday, July 11, 2010

Father's Day

My boys on Father's Day. Camden is one lucky kid to have Justin as his dad! I don't think a little boy could be more loved. These two do everything together. Camden is already following in his dad's footsteps. He is obsessed with basketball. We have to keep one in the car that he can hold while we drive, one upstairs in his room (which he often sleeps with), and a couple downstairs. Every time Justin walks in the door Camden runs straight for his basketball and runs to Justin to pass it back and forth. I wonder sometimes if Justin sneaks in his room at night to whisper subliminal messages in his ear. Or is it really just coincidence that this kid also happens to love golf, baseball and anything else that he knows his dad likes?



3 comments:

Abby said...

Aw cute pictures! Camden is definitely a lucky kid to have both of you as parents:)

Andrea Hatch said...

Omigosh, so cute!! I love that he has a basketball with him all the time. With you two as parents I'm positive he'll be amazing at sports!

The Wilkins Family said...

Lins I was so happy you updated your blog...it's been too long :) Love the pics! You guys are such a cute family