Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sweet summer time!

Summer is in full swing and I LOVE it. I love the heat, I love being outside and all the fun things that come with it. Here is a look at what we've been up to so far enjoying the start of summer.
Mother's Day This dapper little guy and Justin made my mother's day so great. I was totally spoiled and it was awesome. Justin had planned out surprises for me. One of which were the ridiculously cute hot pink heels I'm wearing in the picture below. The man has good taste. All day I was thinking about how much my mom sacrificed for us kids and how oblivious and unappreciative I was of her sacrifices when I was a teenager. I was missing my mom on mother's day! We did get to spend time with Justin's mom and family which was really fun.
Gravely Point One of our favorite things to do is take a picnic and go watch the planes come in over our heads. Too bad it was so windy that no planes were landing over us the whole time! Camden didn't seem to mind. Give this kid a few balls and he's happy!

Going to the pond There is a really cool park right by our house that has a huge pond filled with turtles, frogs, and fish. I want to take Camden there every day.

Working on Dunking skills...
Ok, so he can't quit palm a basketball yet but he sure thinks he's playing basketball. We were eating dinner on the porch at Justin's parents when Camden took off in the backyard to the basketball hoop. He sat under the hoop reaching up with the tennis ball. It was as if he thought if he reached hard enough he just might make it the ten feet. Well eventually he did, with a little assistance.

Going to O's games!
My parents, Camden and I headed up to Baltimore in the afternoon to hang out before the game. We went and ate some VERY yummy food in little Italy and walked around the Inner Harbor. Justin took the train after work and met us at the game.

Camden no longer wants to ride in the stroller, he would rather help push. We had a good time at the game but left early because it was freezing! Well at least it was for me and my mom. Camden was better behaved than me, or at least complained less. The boys were all happy to stay but we convinced them dessert and playing scum at home would be more fun so we left in the sixth inning.

5 comments:

Littleshortstacks said...

What a gorgeous family! I can't believe how big Camden is. He's certainly adorable. I bet you're the best mom too!
Happy Mother's Day to you! And props to the hubby for picking out the pink heels...

Karissa Kay said...

Camden's two front teeth are just too cute! I seriously love them. And lily LOVES to push her or anybody else's stroller, too. It's so funny.

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Camden looks so old! And I'm jealous that he will leave a hat on! Brody rips his off immediately!
Also- did you darken your hair?? Looks pretty!

Unknown said...

Can we go to Gravely Point when I come home?!?! that would be great!!

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

Camden is SO adorable! What a cute family! I need to see you sometime! It has been WAY too long! So glad you are doing well! Beautiful as always! Let me know if you are ever out west!