Monday, March 1, 2010

Big night... don't screw it up Jake!

Oh The Bachelor. Fake, awkward, and overly cheesy The Bachelor. And yet I have not missed a single episode this season and I'm dying to see the finale tonight. While I'm not really even fond of this guy
I think I might be devastated if he picks Vienna. Tenly is just so sweet and the better match for him. St Lucia is where Justin and I went on our honeymoon so that's the angle I've used to get him to watch it with me. A pretty good angle if I do say so myself. It makes me more excited to watch it too! So tonight we'll be laughing at the nail biting drama and wishing we were back on this beautiful island.

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am DYING to watch the finale. I just read an article about the finale at people.com and now I don't know what to expect. Ahhhhhh! Too bad Marshal won't watch it with me :(

Unknown said...

I CANNOT WAIT!!!! So I love Tenley, but he might pick Vienna cause he can't get over her sexyness. I mean that beach scene was pretty hot ;) But I kinda have a crush on Tenley. She is so cute, I hope he picks her!!

Unknown said...

and what?! You dont like Jake?!?!!!

Karissa Kay said...

I wish I knew you watched! We should have watched it together! Vienna makes me sick. Seriously, she's so gross. Sorry, I know that's rude, but it's true.
And Jake bores me.

Littleshortstacks said...

Such a disappointment! Maybe they deserve each other. Tenley certainly deserves better.

Is it safe to assume you'll be watching Ali on the bachelorette? After this season of the bachelor I dunno if I can handle more...
:-)

CRAIGERS said...

Now THIS is what a BLOG should be like.....PICTURES!! Matt and Arielle seem to be quite stingy on their BLOG.

Bethany said...

I'm amazed that Justin will watch with you. There is no possible reason I could concoct that would get my Justin to watch the Bachelor. Maybe if it was being filmed in the Himalayas or something, but even then... :)