Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I love you City Mini

There comes a time when you have to upgrade strollers. Our time came when I literally had to lift up the back of Camden's Snap N Go Stroller and side step any time I wanted to turn because he was so heavy for it!! Doesn't make for the most convenient outings. So last Friday we got this little beauty... And then used it that night when we went ice skating and walking around looking at Christmas lights. Da dah!!!
Justin could push the stoller with one hand and still hold my hand with the other. It's a whole new world. Best feature is that it folds up totally flat by pulling one strap in the middle. So while Camden was happy in there we were happy doing this.
And this...
Side note: We did not leave our kid unattended in his stroller while we ice skated. He was with family. Come on people, it's a stroller not a babysitter.
We love you City Mini

5 comments:

Arianne Pearce said...

Wow that looks lovely! What fun walking around looking at lights. I hope baby Camden didn't FREEZE!! You are so funny.

Jessica F. said...

I am glad you like it. I am getting the double city mini when the new baby comes.

Fun that you went ice skating!

Sarah said...

Don't you just love discovering a new baby product?! I've been looking for a jogging stroller, i'll have to check this one out! By the way, y'all are the cutest little family!

Collin and Traci said...

Look at that adorable smile! Youre family is too cute! I love it! :) Glad things are going well!!!

Katherine Fajen said...

Cutest little family! I wish I could be excited for you and your new stroller purchase...but buying a stroller just sounds really lame. I'll get there some day. :)