Sunday, July 5, 2009

LOVE visitors!!!!!!!!!!

My fam came into town for Camden's blessing and we had a blast!! I have four older brothers and an older sister. They all live in either Texas or Colorado so it is harder for us to get together. Two of my brothers, each with one of their daughters and my parents came. We had so much fun going to monuments, museums, fun restaurants, walks and baseball games. We REALLY appreciate everyone that made such a big effort to be here. Can't wait to get to Colorado to see the rest of the clan!



Camden was obviously a little worn out from the constant go go go routine! He is so easy to take everywhere... and I mean everywhere! We were going from one place to the next the entire week they were here. So fun!!!
My parents are incredible. They have never missed a baby blessing or baptism for any of their grandkids. Oh yeah, and Camden is number 27!!!


4 comments:

Alisha Haight said...

Camden is getting SOOO big! You look great, by the way:)

Arianne Pearce said...

Seriously- Camden looks so different in those pictures! He has grown up so much. I can't wait to see you guys! Looks like you guys had a great time and I am so happy that those peeps all made it out to your pad. What a special occasion too! Way to go Justin now that you are a DAD!

The Wheeler's said...

Hey Linds!! Our blog is private, what's your email so I can send you an invite?

Andrea Hatch said...

Camden is growing up so fast! We had out of town guests and went to all the same places (it looks like) that you guys did. Maybe we should start a tour guide business together. ; )